We use the Active registration system which makes you start an account and save your details. Then when future events or registrations arise you just need to select a few boxes to process your entry. The link to register is here.
The clubs season runs from November 1 to October 31. Our membership is tied to the process of joining Tri NZ – you start by joining them and then when box 2 appears you can select your club and put Tri Wellington in that box. To join both us and Tri NZ will cost you $52.50 for adults and $21.00 for juniors half of which will go to us. Tri NZ has information on managing your membership on this page Tri NZ membership
The Wellington Triathlon Club can be contacted at Email address – Info.firstname.lastname@example.org. Postal address – PO Box 2201, Wellington.
For the latest news, visit our Facebook Page.
Tri Wellington race events:
The clubs triathlons and off season duathlons are run by the Barefoot Triathlon team to see all the details check out: barefoottriathlonseries.co.nz
All current members of Tri Wellington will receive a discount code that entitles them to $5 off each and every race in the Barefoot triathlon series.
Splash n Dash:
The most fun you can have on a Wednesday night, Splash n Dash is a swim run series that has been a feature of the Wellington summer for the last 20 years, their season starts in late November and runs right through to March. Come down and join us – splashanddash.co.nz
Member Incentives & Discounts:
- 10% off at SwimT3. As a Tri Wellington member, you are entitled to a 10% discount at their Oriental Parade store. Members just need to show your membership email as proof of their membership.
- Discounts at RESONANCE PODIATRY. Members receive discounted gait/running analysis and remediation plan.
- Discounts at Pedal Project Wellington. Members receive discounts on their bike set up using the patented Velogic bike fit system. A great place to have your bike serviced as well.
- WELLINGTON CITY COUNCIL POOL MEMBERSHIP discount. If you sign up for monthly swim membership with WCC pools then your Tri Wellington membership gets you their discounted ‘aquatic club’ membership discount. Just show them this email as proof of membership. Nb. There is no discount on the 10 and 24 swim passes.
- Members receive Automatic Tri NZ (TRIBE) membership. No need to pay a race license ($25) at big events (Ironman, Challenge, POT Half)
- Receive discounts on Club gear (when available).
- Members can join our closed Tri Club Community Facebook Group – find our about informal training sessions, results, and join in on community engagement.
- The Wellington Triathlon Club is one of the top Clubs in New Zealand with members consistently performing highly at various New Zealand and international triathlons.
- Members receive free entry into the Club’s exclusive local Winterman 70.3 event.
- Members gain access to the Club Strava Page. Share results, training tips etc. includes a training leaderboard.