Our tri club membership uses the Active registration system.
Our club season runs from November 1 to October 31 and our annual membership is $25 for adults with juniors at a discounted rate. The process of joining the club is tied to the process of joining Tri NZ or TRIBE – you start by joining them and then when box 2 appears you can select your club and put Tri Wellington in that box. Tri NZ membership costs another $25 per year for adults and $10 for youth.
Benefits of joining Tri NZ include:
- no need to pay a one day race license ($20) at Tri NZ events or other large races like Ironman and Challenge Wanaka – race twice and thats the cost of your membership made back already.
- 20% discount off the cost of TrainingPeaks Premium Athlete Edition subscriptions
- Access to competitive travel insurance for when you are racing/travelling/supporting overseas, please email email@example.com if you are interested in purchasing insurance
Tri NZ has information on managing your membership on this page.
Tri Wellington member discounts:
- All current members receive a discount code that entitles them to $5 off each and every race in the barefoottriathlonseries.co.nz.
- Discounts at Pedal Project Wellington. Members receive $50 off on a bike fit using the patented Velogic bike fit system. A great place to have your bike serviced as well.
- Members get 15% off all physio sessions at Habit Health, and at certain times throughout the year 50% off your first appointment. You can also access corporate gym membership rates.
- 15% off Maurten sports nutrition, Steigen socks and more at Oxford Brands, in certain months of the year. Check Facebook and the Club newsletter for the discount codes.
- 10% off at SwimT3 at the Oriental Parade store. Members just need to show your membership email as proof of their membership.
- Discounts at RESONANCE PODIATRY. Members receive discounted gait/running analysis and remediation plan.
- WELLINGTON CITY COUNCIL POOL MEMBERSHIP discount. If you sign up for monthly swim membership with WCC pools then your Tri Wellington membership gets you their discounted ‘aquatic club’ membership discount. Just show them this email as proof of membership. Nb. There is no discount on the 10 and 24 swim passes.
Tri Wellington member benefits:
- Members receive free or discounted entry to social events and educational seminars throughout the year.
- Receive discounts on Club gear.
- Members can join our closed Tri Club Community Facebook Group – find our about informal training sessions, results, and join in on community engagement.
- The Wellington Triathlon Club is one of the top Clubs in New Zealand with members consistently performing highly at various New Zealand and international triathlons.
- Members receive free entry into the Club’s exclusive local Winterman 70.3 event.
- Members gain access to the Club Strava Page.